Sunday, September 27, 2009

Diet Issues

I am not doing well with keeping grains and dairy completely out of my diet. I do try to most days not have any grains. The ones I do have are mostly organic tortilla chips, a vehicle to get the guacamole I am craving in me. I might have a nibble here or there of some grain that the kids are having, but for the most part I do not.

Oh, there is Saturday night popcorn, which my doctor feels is the anti-Christ, I am quite sure. But I think I am okay with it right now.

I am having a hard time keeping up with my blood sugar. Nothing sounds good so I wait to eat, then I am crashing from blood sugar drops and the cycle continues on all day. I feel like I am chasing my blood sugar.

A normal day:

3-4 scrambled eggs
tomatoes or an apple

1/2 apple with cashew/almond butter

chicken or fish with salad or veggie

glass of kombucha and some nuts or apple/nut butter

Some sort of meat and a veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment