Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept. 6-12, 2009

This started out to be a good week, continuing on with the upswing of last week, but then our water went out and the kids got sick and the baby was miserable.

Apparently, even though I tried to stay detached and remain calm all these things really affected my body. I had 3-4 really bad days as far as anxiety went. I even resorted to a xanax.

I am encouraged though by what the Lord is doing through all of this.

At the beginning of the week I was meditating on the mind/body connection to all of this. How we are stressed without even knowing it, often times. In one of my devotional times I felt the Lord led me through one scripture after another about the mind/body connection. I laughed as I thought about how science thinks they came up with this, but God wrote about it years and years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment