Saturday, August 22, 2009

Adrenal Resources

A couple of thoughts from all I have been reading on adrenal fatigue.

Any one of the incidents I mentioned in my last post can cause adrenal fatigue.

Surely, what has happened to me in the last 5-6 weeks has set me on a fast track to reaching Adrenal Exhaustion.

Here are a couple of websites that I found helpful explaining the symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue

30 Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue

Adrenal Fatigue Center

A book that I bought a long time ago that I wish I had paid more attention to is called

Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st century stess syndrome

I do think this book is very helpful for informing you and the very early stages of adrenal fatigue. Please listen to what the man says before it is too late. I believe that the stage I am in is too late for self-directed care, but those in the early stages would probably greatly benefit from the information from this book. Extremely well written and easy to understand.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. You might also want to check out a set of AF articles on Women to Women dot com, I especially like the one that talks about how to time meals and snacks to coincide with circadian/cortisol production. here it is - Eating to support your adrenal glands — small choices can make a difference

    ReplyDelete