Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday, August 22, 2009 (update)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Spent most of the day on the computer which must mean I am better because a week ago I could care a less if I ever saw a computer again.

Still weak and fatigued and unable to go about life as normal, though I did make mayo for our dinner. But I did end up crying over something that didn't go right in the kitchen;-)

Had a meltdown at night. Crying over the weight gain, how long it will take to get better and questioning if we have the right doctor. It actually was a panic/anxiety attack. They are very strange in the way that I (my mind) knows that it is irrational and unreasonable, and I know that God is in control and orders my every step. Yet, my body just takes over and gets out of control. I can't catch my breath and if I don't talk myself down I fear I am going to pass out from hyperventilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment