Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday night was probably the worst I have slept in weeks. It was what has been normal for me for the past several years, but lately I have been better. I was up every 2-3 hours.

I woke up feeling a little better this morning. I did T-Tapp More workout, which felt great.

I ate eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and played with my baby for an hour on the floor.

I got very tired and took a nap around 10:30. I was so anxious and had a hard time sleeping because of it. I wondered if this was a 'paradoxical reaction'.

Had dr. appt., took me off Organic 15, tested bad for it (again after testing good last week)
*gave me a B vitamin to take 2 pills every hour and let him know how I feel tomorrow.

Had a terrible afternoon, felt about as bad as I have since this all started.

Better now (7:30 pm) Family is gone to Costco. The quiet is nice, but I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment